This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> Community News Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vinncynt
-------------------------

re: Extra-Life: Play games. Heal Kids.

Forum Image

Extra-Life is a gaming charity that is held yearly to raise money for the Children's Miracle Hospital Network. A TC Community Team has been created and we want to take the time to encourage all of our fellow [WAR]riors to sign up and participate!

See below for more information!

Last edited by Vinncynt on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vinncynt

Greetings my fellow [WAR]riors!

As some of you may have heard Det had a bright idea (I know right?)! He mentioned Extra-Life to the officers one evening suggesting that we should give back as a guild. We thought it was a pretty brilliant idea (I KNOW, from Det!) and decided we wanted to move forward with it. Then I had this bright idea that TC is a pretty wonderful place, and we might be able to raise even MORE moola for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals if we reached out to the entire community.

Well long story short is that team Coasters for the Kids is up and running on Extra-Life.

Here's how you can participate.

Step 1 - Vist Extra-Life's official site via that link and create your own account.
    Step 2 - During that creation, OR after, join team Coasters for the Kids.
    Step 3 - Harass all your friends and family to donate to you, or any other Coaster that's raising money for a Children's Miracle Network Hospital!
    Step 4 - Come out on November 1st for reset and play with us! Join us in WvW, PvE, anything you like. Just play!

You might be asking yourself "But I can't play November 1st", or maybe "I'm old like Vin and can't stay up past 10pm Server!" That's cool! No worries. You can still either sign up and collect donations for your local Children's Miracle Network Hospital, or you can donate to someone in the guild!

We'll be starting our Marathon on November 1st at reset (6 pm Server) and playing as long through the weekend as we can with regular rest breaks. We're going to try to set up some fun things to do over the time span, maybe see if we can hit every single world boss and see how long it takes us, participate in a successful Teq downing, and just see how long we can hold a keep!

Come out and play, raise some money, or make a donation.

If you continue to have questions that you cannot find the answer to on Extra-Life's site then find me or Det and we'll do our best to help you out!

Dethroat.

Awarded:

This is coming faster than you think! If you haven't already, click the blue Extra Life banner on the top of the page, create an account, and join our team! Raise money for sick kids guys!

Serverside Management, Tech Support, TeamSpeak Administration, Website Design/Management Team, WAR TV Host

My location on TeamSpeak
The War is Hell Community TeamSpeak Viewer
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> Community News Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: