This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> Community News Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dethroat.
-------------------------

Awarded:

re: Recent WAR News

So with the last few hours of Free Server Transfers upon us. A lot of Members have been deciding to find a new home. A lot of them have been getting talked to by people on different servers, and are becoming influenced to leave. War is Hell is a great Guild, and a lot of changes have been within the Guild. Just know that everything will settle out on the server, as well as the Guild. We are in a bit of a rough patch with the transfers and stuff.

If you were ever thinking about leaving, or if you get a message from someone trying to recruit you, I urge you to remember why you've joined this Guild, and the fun you've had! Just remember that things will improve, and it may take some time, but once that time passes, you will have nothing to worry about. I am urging you to stay strong, and to stand by me.

Serverside Management, Tech Support, TeamSpeak Administration, Website Design/Management Team, WAR TV Host

My location on TeamSpeak
The War is Hell Community TeamSpeak Viewer
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> Community News Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: