Post new topic   Reply to topic    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> MMO Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
[WAR]Screng
-------------------------

re: Our Community in WildStar

has anyone tried warplot yet or whatever they are called, the battlegrounds you build from scratch each time?  those sound fun.

Im playing exile on evindra right now bc of the email that was sent out, and convinced all my non guild friends to do evindra/exile.   we are dom on bloodsworn.

i really like both storylines so far.  id say i like Mechai most, but all exile races are good, and i wouldnt want to be caught dead on the side that has japanese schoolgirl Chua on it haha!  you might as well admit you want to hump an ewok.

i added dethroat as a rival - its a way for friends on different factions to have some fun.  it doesnt allow extra pvp (he is not perma flagged or anything), but if we see each other on the battlefield, there will be a big red symbol over each others head so we can seek each other out haha!  

honestly though, so far i have found pvp (the first thing you get access to, like arounf 6-12) to be pretty boring.  the map itself is cool, being able to both capture the neutral mask or steal the enemies, but the combat itself is just mindless button spamming.  i am hoping having to build fortifications and such in warplots makes it more RTS and less mario.

I ran out of steam on stalker at 15, stuff got pretty hard in thayd.  maybe that lvling guide will help, thanks!

./salute and see you on the field of battle, if i dont give up on this game due to frustration.

screng

ps i havent seen 150+ queue times since launch.  either they fixed something, or i dont know what, but even at busy times, ive never seen it more than 2 minutes.

Yes, I thought about making a Dommie Spellslinger as well, but I couldn't decide between human or Chua

Vinncynt

I'm a Chua Spellslinger with a mohawk, fuzzy ears, a sly smile, eye patch and I ride a motorcycle.  I think I look pretty badass.

Aunedaiel

Vault, 

The answer is always Chua.

[WAR]Screng

Im not going to play a race that has no genitals.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: