Post new topic   Reply to topic    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> MMO Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dethroat.
-------------------------

Awarded:

re: So was TESO worth it?

Seeing as it's been a few months since The Elder Scrolls Online released, here's the ultimate question for those who have played it, or are playing it now. Is it worth it? I personally am very interested in WildStar, but being a HUGE fan of the Elder Scrolls lore, and games alike, my interest keeps drawing me in.

So I'll leave it to you guys/gals, is/was TESO worth it? I'm probably not going to play it in the near future, but something I definitely want to keep on the backburner.

Serverside Management, Tech Support, TeamSpeak Administration, Website Design/Management Team, WAR TV Host

My location on TeamSpeak
The War is Hell Community TeamSpeak Viewer
Vinncynt

For me personally I feel like I wasted $80 on the pre-order...  I kept trying and trying to get into it but just can't...  I thought it was that I was burned out on MMO's but I started playing Vanilla WoW on The Rebirth and have been logging some serious play time over the past week.

[WAR]Screng

i find their crafting and skills system to tbe the best ever.  but i play like 15 minutes a day just to set my crafters.  my main is only lvl 11 still ha

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: