Post new topic   Reply to topic    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> Community Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dethroat.
-------------------------

Awarded:

re: FOX's Utopia

Have you ever felt dissatisfied with the society you're living in?  Do you have what it takes to create a better one?

FOX’s new unscripted social experiment series “UTOPIA” is searching for candidates to build a whole new world -- just the way they want it!  Nationwide casting is now underway.  We’re seeking motivated and adventurous pioneers who have the ideas, skills, and determination to create and run their own ideal society.

UTOPIA” follows 15 inhabitants as they leave their everyday lives to move to an isolated and undeveloped location – for up to an entire year – where they'll create their own world. The series offers imaginative people from across America the chance to be part of a groundbreaking social experiment – the pioneers will make every decision about how they will live, work, and what the rules and laws of “UTOPIA” will be.

CASTING is searching for candidates who are passionate, great at what they do, and also have the problem-solving skills needed for starting up a new society

http://utopiatvcasting.com

On a side note, yes. I applied.

Serverside Management, Tech Support, TeamSpeak Administration, Website Design/Management Team, WAR TV Host

My location on TeamSpeak
The War is Hell Community TeamSpeak Viewer
Vinncynt

re: FOX's Utopia

You would apply...

I saw this on the Nerdist earlier this week and just shook my head in amazement...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> Community Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: