Post new topic   Reply to topic    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> MMO Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vinncynt
-------------------------

re: Archlord 2 Closed Beta Sign Up

Webzen is accepting registrations for the Closed Beta of Archlord 2.  You may be asking, just what is Archlord 2?  Well it's a sequal to Archlord.  If THAT didn't tell you enough here's a snipet from Webzen explaining...

"Archlord 2 is a medieval fantasty-based MMORPG that takes place in the mysterious and dangerous world of Chantra.  Players will join in a never-ending conflict between the two opposing factions of the Azuni and the Crunn.  They will be able to satisfy their thirst for power by participating in enormous PvP battles holding up to 400 players and fighting to claim the ultimate prize and to become the Archlord -- the world's supreme ruler."

So if that wets your whistle or you just want to register for the chance to see what it's all about.  Here's the instructions straight from the press release...

"The sign up process is extremely simple.  Potential participants can pre-register their account on the game's official website at http://archlord2.com.  To increase their chances of being selected, players can also join an additional daily draw on the official Archlord 2 Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com./archlord2."

Muerte Man

I played the original for a while (joined on the premise that it was like Guild Wars (buy once play forever)) at the time (I believe it started with a sub), and let me tell you that it was the most grindey game I have ever played. Maybe if this one is less of a grind I'll give it a shot. The first was a little fun.

Vinncynt

It is a Korean MMO.  They do tend to rely on the grind...

Muerte Man

Yep, not to say I didn't enjoy it, I played it for quite awhile, it just wasn't quite up there with the Guild Wars franchise for me.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> MMO Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: