Post new topic   Reply to topic    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> MMO Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vinncynt
-------------------------

re: GW2 Living Story Journal

Do you love the living story in GW2 so much you WISH you could pay moola to replay pieces / all of it?  I know I don't.  But if you're not like me and do ANet has the answer for you!

The Living Story Journal!

They'll be in what is currently your Personal Story tab and function much like them for the upcoming season 2.  As for how you get them in your journal to replay them as you like?  Well for that you just need to log in during the two week period of that particular potion of the Living Story.

You weren't able to log in during that fortnight?  Well you're in luck, ANet would be happy to SELL you the ability to play that section for the meager price of 200 gems.  They were quick to point out that you can earn gold and purchase gems to unlock so they're not "selling" you content.

You can check out the announcement here.

Aunedaiel

Eh, it's admirable that ANet is finally trying to give people more options in regards to the living story. I'm curious how that would work with the parts that require a group.

Either way, last time I logged in I think I might have seen about 200 people in the world and cities I visited. In comparison, a few months ago (before Lion's Arch went tits up) I couldn't walk 10 feet without running into someone.

I'd like to see ANet pull it out of the fire, but I think that's going to take a lot of work on their part.

Think GvG action instead of the trash can they tried to sell a few months back. Maybe even, I dunno, a living story that spans a month instead of this "2 weeks new content" crap they've been doing. Too much content screws a game just as much as too little content.

More dungeons and fractals. These are actually incredibly easy to create in comparison to the crazy shit they've been doing.

Real raids where you can switch channels like in Tera and take on that dragon dude in Sparkfly without having a bunch of dickholes run in and fuck it up. Or, even better, have raids inside instances instead of the open world garbage.

Sure, that's more content. But it's content people will want to play with instead of weak sauce, open world/living world content.

Tal_lion

Man this makes me pretty angry haha.  Maybe if the LS was worth playing but at some point I think they started offending the word "story".  Such trash coming from what could have remained a great game.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> MMO Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: