Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> MMO Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Vinncynt
-------------------------

re: WildStar Pre-Head Start Talk

Factions

Just like WoW if you pick Dominion you cannot group with / party with / chat with / etc with / people from the Exiles.

WAR's Faction Choice: The Dominion

Server Types

PvE Servers: Just like WoW, you PvP in battle grounds.  You CAN turn your PvP flag ON in public area's and when on anyone from the other faction may attack you, in turn flagging them for PvP.  Pretty standard mechanic.

PvP Servers: Just like WoW with a twist.  I believe, if memory serves, that the first couple zones are inaccessible to the other faction.  Or at least are INTENDED to be inaccessible.  Once you've left those area's however you're always flagged for PvP against the other faction.

PvE-RP Server: Just like the PvE one with the exception that it's been designated the RP Server.  This means that there are rules around the naming of your character and that things are "moderated" but not "enforced".  It's pretty much like TC was / is for GW2.

WAR's Server Choice: Evindra - PvE-RP*

*Note* Evindra will most likely be VERY full at launch.  The con is that it may take some time to get through the queue for the first week or so of head start / launch.  The pro (which FAR outweighs the con) is that the server will stay relatively populated for the run of the game.  Choosing this server may result in some up front headaches but will result in a better play experience over the long haul.

Head Start

Head Start time is 12:01 AM PDT on May 31st, 2014 for all servers.  I don't know that I'm going to be playing at that time but I will be on that day for sure.  I haven't reserved a name, mostly because I didn't care, but I will communicate that as soon as I've made a character.

Vinncynt

re: WildStar Pre-Head Start Talk

Discussion continued in a new thread here to avoid some confusion...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> MMO Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: