Post new topic   Reply to topic    The War is Hell Community Forum Index -> Community News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dethroat.
-------------------------

Awarded:

re: 3/27 - SERVER NEWS

So you may be wondering what is going on other than the building of a Community. Well I'm going to tell you what's been going on behind closed doors, somewhere deep within the Matrix. Just so I don't fill up the Front Page with something that can potentially take up a lot of space, please click the "View Post" option at the bottom of this post!

This is what you can expect in this post!

MINECRAFT
GARRY'S MOD
COUNTERSTRIKE SOURCE
XBMC MEDIA CENTER

I strongly urge you to check this post out! Especially for the XBMC Media Center!

Last edited by Dethroat. on Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Serverside Management, Tech Support, TeamSpeak Administration, Website Design/Management Team, WAR TV Host

My location on TeamSpeak
The War is Hell Community TeamSpeak Viewer
Dethroat.

Awarded:

Minecraft is our first HUGE project for this new Community. We have a story, a vision, and everything else in between. The only thing we don't have is manpower! We need builders to help create the world we want to bring to life. We want to create an RPG server with level progression, in-depth story, player housing, and much, much more!

The server is up and running, and can be found here: 198.23.203.219:62154

If you play Minecraft, please feel free  to join the server! If you're an excellent builder, contact myself, Ducky, or Cyph. We can all easily be found on the TeamSpeak!

Serverside Management, Tech Support, TeamSpeak Administration, Website Design/Management Team, WAR TV Host

My location on TeamSpeak
Dethroat.

Awarded:

Garry's Mod is a game that everyone has played at least once in their gaming career. It's an open-world, sandbox game that allows users to run havoc across the world! We can go many different routes with this server and are still in discussion about where we want this server headed.

If you, or anyone you know plays Garry's Mod. Please contact myself or Ducky!

My location on TeamSpeak
Dethroat.

Awarded:

Counter Strike is an FPS that everyone and their mother has probably played, or at least heard about. These servers are currently under construction and are set to be released to the public soon.

My location on TeamSpeak
Dethroat.

Awarded:

The XBMC Media Center. This, my friends is why you should be interested in what we are doing! For those of you who don't know what XBMC Media Center is, picture an open source Netflix. Everything about this server is completely legal, they have partnerships with television and cable providers, everything, just like Netflix checks out. You will be able to watch TV Shows, Movies, Documentaries, anything! The best part is, you will be able to take it with you on the go and it's completely FREE!

This server is currently under heavy development at the moment, but it will be set to release sometime within the next few days for Beta Testers. If you would like to help us out, please contact myself or Ducky!

My location on TeamSpeak
UnholyDucky

re: XBMC

I'm looking forward to getting the XBMC fully set up and operational in the coming days so that we can have community tv/movie nights if people so wish! Stay tuned everyone!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: